Friday, March 16

Flight- Check.

It's been a while since I've updated. Between midterms, spring break, and travel plans, things have been pretty busy around here.I've been able to raise $2,550- which is more than enough to go ahead and get my plane ticket. Andrew is working on reserving that now- so I should have my ticket within the next week or two.

Getting my plane ticket makes this seem so much more real than it did before. In just 10 short weeks I'll be flying to the other side of the world to spend a summer. I'm so blessed by everyone that has supported me thus far- it means more than I can express.

As of now, I only need $3,550 left for my trip- I'm almost half way! A new batch of letters is going out next week- so if you haven't received a letter yet- you should be soon!

Again, thanks to everyone that has helped me get this far- I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next few months.