Friday, February 24

Flight

Today, I have some good news, and I have some bad news. My flight will cost $1500, which is less than I budgeted for- but the deadline is sooner than I expected as well. I need the $1,500 by mid-march, instead of end of March. Any donations help, but I've calculated that if every one of my Facebook friends donated $6 that my flight would be paid for. $6 is a venti coffee at Starbucks, a meal at McD's, or even the change in your car. I know God will provide, and I'm asking for your help.

Online donating is now available at http://fossilcreekchurch.org/giving.html
Just follow the steps to make a donation and when it asks you to complete your payment there should be a "add special instructions to the seller" button. This is where you need to click and type in "Rachel Williams Mission Trip".

Don't forget, check donations are still accepted and should be made payable to: Fossil Creek Community Church.